miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

My favourite piece of technology


My favourite piece of technology is my personal computer. I bought the computer in May of 2007.
I love my computer because it is very uselful for my studies in the University, and also for others activities, like see dvds, listen music, draw pictures, read texts etc.


My computer have a very programs for the work and for the fun, for example, as a program to create movies. In this program I made a movie of my family. In this movie, I used many old photograps of my family and put them on the move through the program. This is a great!

Additionally, my computer catch the Internet signal to around my house. Thanks to this, I can a
check my e-mail and access to cyberspace free.

If I didn`t have my computer, I haven`t access to many information and diversion . I think what that would be very sad.




3 comentarios:

  1. Inet for free... AWESOME!!! but signal only allow you to check e-mail, chat and browse some websites but...how is it going on downloads? how many Kbps have "your" connection?

    find it here: www.speedtest.net

    ResponderEliminar
  2. JENNIFER,
    Your post has both positive and not very positive aspects. Some things are well expressed, but you need to study some basic aspects of the language to convey some other ideas. See the corrections in capitals, as usual, and my additional comments.
    My favourite piece of technology is my personal computer. I bought IT in May, 2007.
    I love my computer because it is very uselful for my studies in the University, and also for others activities, like WATCHING DVDs, listenING music, drawING pictures, readING texts etc.


    My computer HAS MANY programs for (-) workING and for (-) HAVING fun, for example, (-) a program to create movies.WITH this program I made a movie of my family. In this movie, I used many old photograps of my family and put them on the movIe USING / WITH THE HELP OF the program. This is (-) great!

    Additionally, my computer catchES / CAN CATCH the Internet signal FROM around my house. Thanks to this, I can (-) check my e-mail and access (-) cyberspace FOR free.

    If I didn`t have my computer, I WOULDN’T HAVE access to many information and ENTERTAINMENT. I think (-) that would be very sad.
    Oooooooooooooooooo
    Remember:
    I have, we have / He has, She has, It has, my computer has
    A program - one program / a few programs - some programs - many programs
    Use”very “ + adjectives. EX. Very happy, very clever. And also + adverbs. EX. Very quickly, very happily, very fast.
    Please, check the use of ‘a’, ‘an’, some’

    ResponderEliminar